[time-nuts] HP 10811-60155 pinout

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Jan 13 12:28:21 EST 2007

Yeah, I'm dumb, I just looked at the schematic to see what it meant...

The row-to-row spacing is the side on the eyelets/pins (distance between the
two rows)... So it would just vary based on your application if you wanted
the .140 or .200 spacing. Also that was inches, not millimeters.

The rest of the specs on the edge connector side are the same. ;)

Jason