[time-nuts] Magellan OEM5000 module

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Jan 13 19:23:39 EST 2007

	OOPS!

	Sorry, gang. I forgot to mention that my server listens on a non-standard port. This was done in the interests of reducing the number of false logins I get by script kiddies looking for an easy cheat, and thus logging clutter.

	When you set up your connection, set it up to go for port #50021 instead of just 21.

	Happy hunting.