[time-nuts] Bad batch of HP10811's

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sun Jan 14 18:40:04 EST 2007

The one that is 80 Hz low sounds like it may have a cold oven.
The one that is 500 Hz low must be one of the special units
made to test short term stability by having a 500 Hz beat
note.  I don't see any way a bad crystal would ever leave the
factory, and I have never heard of a crystal going bad in the
field.

Rick Karlquist N6RK