[time-nuts] Giove A has become "official" now.

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 15 12:07:33 EST 2007

XM & Sirrius radio relied on a subscriber model, that nobody thought would
work since local FM stations were free to listen to. I know this isn't an
apples-to-apples comparison, but people thought that those satellite
subscription services would bomb too.

Also, if Galileo was under NATO or some "joint" control, who actually has
the master control over the system? Would it operate 100% everywhere even in
areas of conflict where a potential enemy could use it against them?

Jason