[time-nuts] WTB GPS disciplined 10MHz reference

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at ctv.es
Thu Jan 18 03:44:30 EST 2007

Hello!

Some days ago I had a real problem (while aligning a transceiver) with a counter
I was confident of... its internal reference is not as fine as I thought and, of
course, lacking a proper reference, I can't know measurements precission... A
long due project in my shack is to add a GPS disciplined reference to feed the
external reference inputs of counters and generators. I wonder if somebody could
have one available for sale. Please, let me know.

Thanks!

JOSE