[time-nuts] Dang, I fixed ANOTHER one! [OT]

Javier javier at nebulosa.org
Fri Jan 19 03:01:19 EST 2007

Hi, Bruce... It was not about time/frequency standards, but about a
DSA602  :-). However... do you have also blocked the 80.0.0.0/8 range?
(because my two outgoing servers were blocked...). Both are from static
IPs and clean in SORBS :-).

Sorry again to the group for the noise.

Regards,

Javier, EA1CRB