[time-nuts] Concern over Daylight Saving Time

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Jan 20 13:05:08 EST 2007

It seems that Bruce is not connected to an external NTP server since he
said he has to manually update his NTP server to change to DST.

That's definitely not the way things are intended to be, and in my
opinion (and my experience), regardless of the possible advantages,
running things contrary to the way the rest of the world does always
comes back and bite you.

Sometimes, it's even better to be wrong with the rest of the world than
to be right, but to be the only one to know :-)

Maybe I should not be opening that can of worms...

Didier