[time-nuts] 10811 warmup (Jason Rabel)

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Jan 21 10:09:01 EST 2007

Lol, thanks Jack... :)

Yeah, I pretty much figured it would overheat because it couldn't regulate
the temperature properly. But also I would imagine you would burn yourself
trying to handle it since the temp is somewhere around 185F give or take.
They also say to let the oscillator cool for at least an hour before trying
to remove it from the insulation (again to let it cool enough).

I'll try to remember to take pictures of the disassembly.

Jason