[time-nuts] 10811 warmup (Jason Rabel)

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Jan 21 16:35:56 EST 2007

Thanks Bruce,

I think we have gotten a little off-subject here... My issue is not with the
oven, but the oscillator circuit itself. I'm not getting any signal on pin
1.

I removed the assembly from the insulation easy enough, I haven't gotten any
further yet, been troubleshooting my shera board today. I don't hear
anything rattling inside so I don't think the crystal is physically broken
like Chris mentioned.

Jason