[time-nuts] Nifty old GR OCXO? (looking for information on693-A SYNCRO-CLOCK)

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Thu Jan 25 15:43:09 EST 2007

I did find some information on the 693-A in a partial installation manual
for a C-21-H Standard Frequency Assembly.  I can scan the one page that at
least shows the rack wiring harness if that would be of help.  Or I could
loan you the partial manual so you could tell more about the high volyage,
etc.

How come your address does not work?

John