[time-nuts] Odd request

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Thu Jan 25 16:57:55 EST 2007

I am going the same route and have discovered slave clocks which are
solenoid driven clocks.  The clocks were once very popular in schools and
factories. The hands typically step in one minute steps.

See: http://www.clockhistory.com/setclocks/index.html

I plan to use one of the clock movements to display minutes and hours and a
two digit LED digital display for the seconds.  I will divide the 1PPS
output from a Z3801A by 60 to get 1PPM.

John  WA4WDL