[time-nuts] ACE-III GPS receivers

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Sat Jan 27 13:42:17 EST 2007

> Does anyone know of a program to monitor the ACE-III, or do I have to
> roll my own?

You need to get the TSIPMONITOR32 program.  It is a little hard to find on
the Trimble web site but it is there as of two week ago.  The ACE-III manual
is there as well.  Sorry, I don't have direct links.

BTW, if you want to change the port settings, the only reliable way I found
to do so was to use the alternate port.  I.e., if you want to change PORT1
settings send the port settings change for PORT1 and save to eeprom command
*from* PORT2, and vice versa naturally.

-ch