[time-nuts] ACE-III GPS receivers

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Jan 27 16:32:49 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

Thanks for a lot of good info. I had already downloaded the manual, but
I had not found the ftp site, thanks. I will download and try the programs.

The info about pin 1 came a little late, but I can confirm that swapping
pins 1 and 8, and everything in between does not result in module
blow-up :-)

I had already pulled the glued connector and that was not a problem.

The first application will be a simple and cheap GPSDO with one of the
VCXO I have available at the moment, using the N1JEZ design (I bought a
couple of PWBs some time ago..). I have one in process with the Jupiter
and an HP 10811 already.

I am pretty happy to have gotten 3 GPS receivers for less than $30. Now
if I could find antennas for the same price...

Thanks again

Didier