[time-nuts] ACE-III GPS receivers

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Sat Jan 27 22:39:18 EST 2007

I purchased five of the twenty pin twelve inch cables and cut them in half
to have ten pigtailed connectors.  Of course, if you want the red edge to
mark the location of pin one, five have the cable coming directly off the
board and the other five have the ribbon cable passing back over the Jupiter
board.  I tried soldering to the pins of a bare connector, but it failed
after a couple insertions.  It was on a homemade test rig.  I terminate the
ribbon cable at a barrier strip.  I am too old for this microscopic surgery.

John