[time-nuts] Administrivia: Trimming Quoted Messages

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 21:36:39 EST 2007

John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
> I'll express no opinion about the merits of top vs. bottom vs.
> interspersed quoting; that's a topic for a religious war!
>
> Thanks!
>
> John

The only comment I will make about this is that I get my personal mail
forwarded to my company provided Blackberry (BB for short), and when my
personal mail is forwarded to the corporate mail system which runs the
BB, the messages are cut at a certain length and I cannot force the
system to retrieve the rest, so in many cases, when the response is at
the bottom, I do not get it, the message is cut too soon, and then I
have to wait until I am home to get the rest :-(

Other than that, I have no religion and remain flexible :-)

Didier KO4BB