[time-nuts] 75Z vs 50Z for GPS receivers

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Jan 28 22:34:40 EST 2007

Hi Didier:

Yes they are on eBay.  The tunnel diode models have a narrower pulse
than the later models that use something more rugged.  Probably for all
practical purposes one of the newer ones would work well and last
better.  I think the military bought boat loads of these and I've heard
from a number of people that use them and like them a lot.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml