[time-nuts] 75Z vs 50Z for GPS receivers

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 22:57:21 EST 2007

Certainly a vector network analyzer is the next piece of test equipment
I need to get. We have several HP 8720 and 8722 where I work, and it's
easy to be spoiled...

Unfortunately, that's another quantum leap in cost from the spectrum
analyzers and synthesizers I have, at least for those that are microwave
capable.

I remember a long time ago doing the reverse, taking a TDR plot (or data
set) and computing the frequency domain response using FFT.

Did I say that was A LONG time ago?

Didier