[time-nuts] historical question

Sebastian Stolp sebastianstolp at gmx.net
Fri Jul 13 04:55:11 EDT 2007

hello time-nuts,
i have a friend who called me on a question of hewlett packard
and their usage of patek philippe clock displays in their devices.
he was asking me when the first device was built with that clock
display.
i was not 100% sure, so i post this question here.
does anybody have some information about the product history of those
cesiums and what they looked like through the early years?

best regards,
sebastian

SEBASTIAN STOLP