[time-nuts] historical question

Sebastian Stolp sebastianstolp at gmx.net
Fri Jul 13 04:55:11 EDT 2007

hello time-nuts,
i have a friend who called me on a question of hewlett packard
and their usage of patek philippe clock displays in their devices.
he was asking me when the first device was built with that clock
i was not 100% sure, so i post this question here.
does anybody have some information about the product history of those
cesiums and what they looked like through the early years?

best regards,

Office:  +41 (0) 56 534.56.26          Goetzhuserweg 165
Mobile: +41 (0) 76 200.00.80            CH-Habsburg
Email: sebastianstolp at gmx.net       Schweiz/Suisse/Switzerland