[time-nuts] Oncore VP problem

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 14:38:58 EDT 2007

randy at geodetics.com writes:

Sigh.........

Nigel - the best thing for you to do at this point  is to download an eval
copy of  TAC32 from Rick's website and let his  software set up your
receiver. It will set it up automatically to get the  1PPS running. Once you
have convinced yourself that your receiver is  working you can go back to
WinOncore12. I think the problem with your 1PPS  is that WinOncore12 does not
recognize the old VP 1PPS  commands.

Randy

Sigh indeed......but you got me smiling too:-)

That's better news than I was expecting so maybe there's still light at the
end of my tunnel after all.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and try what you suggest.......
back later:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR