[time-nuts] Oncore VP problem

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 08:37:59 EDT 2007

kirbybq at bellsouth.net writes:

In the  TAC32 documentation, you will read about Mouse data and GPS data  !

Theres a command line switch to run that should resolve  it.

Brian N4FMN

------------------

Thanks Brian

XP was bring up a false pointing device at startup, just as described,  and
disabling that has fixed it.

I like to think I would have got there eventually but, as you  realised:-),
hadn't got round to reading the manual yet as I was just  pleased to have the
Oncore working.

Looking at the current incoming traffic from the Oncore shows that the Bb,
Ea, and Ek, strings are all coming in on a once per second basis.
Prior to running TAC32 I had only been seeing the Bb and Ea strings so  I
presume TAC32 automatically enables the Ek command.
As I hadn't seen the problem before I'm guessing it's something  in the Ek
string that caused it, in my case anyway.

Perhaps it's time to read the rest of the manual :-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR