[time-nuts] Motorola Chips

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 19 10:44:48 EDT 2007

From: geo <geo at drbertges.de>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Motorola Chips
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:48:34 +0000

Hi fellow time-nuts,

> yes, the internet shoeem's to suffer from Altzheimer's desease ;-)
> I could send you datasheets of RFIC1501,RFIC1502 and SCS38140. The file size
> as ZIP-file would be about 680kByte.

I have not received the datasheets from Martin (thanks again!) and can put them
up if anyone needs them. The sad thing is that white the overall schetch of
the innards of the SCS38140 (the 8 channel OnCore ASIC) no other details is
really disclosed there. There ougth to be a user manual and application notes
lying around somewhere and both I and Martin would be happy to receive those.
Also for other versions of the Motorola chipsets.

So, anyone? Randy?

Cheers,
Magnus