[time-nuts] HP 5370B low frequency modulation

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 12:32:00 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/27/2007 06:23:33 Pacific Daylight Time,
kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com writes:

>has  the same strength and gas tightness of a cold weld. I've been
fortunate, over  the years, to >have gotten hold of the right tools and dies for
everything  I do through Boeing's surplus store. The >contents of one of my tool
chest  drawers would have run into five figures worth of spending had it >not
been  for them
Hi there,

is that store online? Is it an employee-only deal?

thanks,
Said