[time-nuts] HP 5370B low frequency modulation

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 30 16:57:37 EDT 2007

From: Björn_Gabrielsson <bg at lysator.liu.se>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP 5370B low frequency modulation
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:23:09 +0200 (CEST)

Björn,

> Magnus might be busy until after the weekend.

Indeed I was.

> After fixing my Rb - Thanks!!! - and collecting a few antennas, Magnus
> headed for the wilderness with a car full of beer and music festival
> stuff.

Indeed. I am now at my friends place relaxing after the festival and just
hanging around.

Fixing the Rb was reeealy a nice thing. It took some creativity as the ebayed
spare part was not a perfect match. Some creative rewiring made it lock and
stay stable. So cool. Björn's house is such a friendly place to be, so it is
worth doing a 400 km trip (200 km each way).

> btw,
>
> Is anyone running a FE-5608A 19"-rubidium? The main internal parts are a
> 5MHz FE-2204A VCXO, and the FE-5607E rubidium package.

I think I saw someone on the list recently...

Cheers,
Magnus