[time-nuts] Z3801A Antenna

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Jun 3 09:53:15 EDT 2007

I've seen a bunch of those trimble antennas on eBay, usually they sell them
in "lots" with other stuff. The "lots" haven't been selling, maybe you could
contact them and see if they would just sell you an antenna or two. I
*think* they are the usual 26dB gain. The HP/Symmetricom are 38dB (for
really long runs).

Jason