[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 15:22:41 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I bought and already paid for a 5370B on Ebay a couple of days ago with
buy-it-now. The tracking number the seller sent me has been invalid for a couple
of days, and even worse the seller is re-listing the same item(!) again. It's
item:

   190120852777

Caveat Emptor!

This unit has the same pictures, description etc than the unit I already
paid with Paypal a couple of days ago.

I am still assuming (hoping) that it's a mix up on their side, and that I
will eventually get the unit from them.

Just wanted to let you guys know to be careful since I already paid for the
item they are listing now.

bye,
Said