[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup, 5370

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 10:52:24 EDT 2007

Hi Said,

Before fixing the bad cap, the waveform was totally different
(essentially a 30 MHz signal), after fixing it, the waveform looked
closer to yours. I have attached a link to a picture showing the HP8657B
at the top as a reference, and the current state (after fixing the cap)
10 MHz output from the HP5370A at the bottom (using a Tek 2245A 100 MHz
scope). The top waveform is a little blurry because the two time bases
are not phase locked, and I triggered on the HP5370.

http://www.ko4bb.com/Test_Equipment/HP_5370A/HP8657B-HP5370A.png

I also have a spectrum plot of the HP5370A ref output.

http://www.ko4bb.com/Test_Equipment/HP_5370A/HP5370A.jpg

Didier