[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup, 5370

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Jun 10 15:13:20 EDT 2007

The readings were taken with the level controls in PRESET, START 50 OHMS,
x1, DC, positive slope, START COM enabled.  Mode was +/- TI.

Again, though, until I get the chance to go through the whole thing with my
8082A, I wouldn't take any of these numbers to the bank.  It's possible that
the differences between the INT and EXT results are solely due to
miscalibration.  All they really prove is that levels and waveshapes need to
be matched carefully when comparing different counters and/or test
sources...

-- john, KE5FX