[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB Controller firmware update-version4.60

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun Jun 10 15:24:18 EDT 2007

Can someone suggest a book or some means by which I can learn this language,
and, use it with a PC. All my programming experience had line numbers and I
understood them, subroutines and all. I have a bunch of HP equipment that I
would love to learn how to collect data from and manipulate it. I do have a
NI GPIB to USB adaptor which I use successfully with software written by
John, KE5FX. That works fine as intended, but, how do I do it? How for
example do I take the output of my 5345A and get an ADEV from it, as an
example? Seems everyone knows, but, I am in the dark. Admit that I am a
hardware guy and have only programmed in FORTRAN and Basic. Thanks - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960