[time-nuts] Connection Info Wiltron 610C-MS-1042 Xtal Oscillator?

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Jun 11 17:35:13 EDT 2007

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:09:56 -0700, Brooke Clarke <brooke at pacific.net>
wrote:

>Hi Rex:
>
>Yes, although I was hoping for a precision oscillator.  There are crystals at
>1, 10, 50 and 100 MHz each with a trimmer cap.
>20 Volts negative ground for power and NPN transistors. So far I haven't
>figured out the ground or the interconnection of all the solder posts.  Maybe
>some type of grounding on the outputs.

Brooke,

I copied the schematic page from my microfische as best I can with the
tools available here. Not great images but hopefully good enough for you
to work out connections. Let me know if you have questions after
looking. I could take another look at the docs.

Posted here:
http://www.xertech.net/pub/wiltron/schem_L.gif
http://www.xertech.net/pub/wiltron/schem_R.gif