[time-nuts] Spare 5370b in Australia anyone?

Palfreyman, Jim L Jim.Palfreyman at team.telstra.com
Wed Jun 13 01:49:00 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I'm in the market for a good priced 5370b Time Interval Counter. Now I
keep an eye on ebay of course but to post a unit from the US to Tasmania
Australia is prohibitive. I was recently quoted US$179 postage.

There doesn't seem to be many on ebay Australia at the moment (or
recently) and so I was wondering if anyone on this list in Australia has
a unit they might have for sale?

Regards,

Jim Palfreyman

(P.S. Apologies if this goes against the charter of the list - but this
place is simply the best place to ask. Feel free to email direct to keep
list noise down)