Document Not Found!

Sorry, but the document you requested doesn't exist on this server, at least in the place you looked for it.

NOTE 0: The febo.com mailing list web pages (list management and archives) have new addresses and URLs.

The time-nuts management page is at
https://lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts_lists.febo.com
and the archives are at
https://lists.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com

The volt-nuts management page is at
https://lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts_lists.febo.com
and the archives are at
https://lists.febo.com/pipermail/volt-nuts_lists.febo.com

NOTE 1: I am reorganizing the technical pages and most are being moved to www.febo.com/pages, which will display in your browser as a list of folders (directoriesYou can click on any of the folder links to see what's there. I am trying to organize materials in a logical way. As I add things, I'm moving them around as seems appropriate, and organizing some topics into subfolders.

If you were sent here by a link contained in, for example, a time-nuts posting, the odds are that the page in question has either been moved into a subfolder, or renamed. Feel free to browse around the /pages folder; you'll probably find what you're looking for somewhere in there.

NOTE 2: Most of the other documents at this site are located under the following URLs:

Each of these directories has an index page that will help you get to any of the documents in that directory. To get to that index, use the directory name in your URL (e.g., http://www.febo.com/eyes/), or take the easy way out and just click on the appropriate link above -- that will take you to the main page for that topic.

If you're looking for a specific document other than the index file, you can add the appropriate directory name before the file name (for example, http://www.febo.com/eyes/diary.html).