[time-nuts] 5370a manual

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Mar 7 10:44:41 EST 2007

That may be where I got it from. I remember Beuce's web site not being always available. I did email him originally because I could not download the manual for some reason when I bought my first 5370A.

Good luck with your 5370! Both my units have the bad socket syndrom, and it is getting to the point where I have pretty much decided to replace all the sockets. Even DeOxIt did not take care of the problem, and too often the units either do not come up right, or come up and fails later. Invariably, puling the uP board and the ROM board and wiggling the chips restores normal operation for a few days. When I replace the sockets, I will take the opportunity to copy the EPROMs.

This has been very aggravating, it's a good thing I also have an HP 5334B which is very reliable...

Didier