[time-nuts] FMT Results Published !

Connie Marshall connie.marshall at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 7 15:13:55 EST 2007

It was also interesting to note that there were four stations within 1Hz, on
three of the four bands, and all four were over 1Hz high on W1AW 40 meters.

The station that copied both 40 meters signals to less than 1Hz was off by
more than 1Hz on the other two bands.

Here are my results if any one wants to fill in call signs on the spread
sheet. In the old FMT days call signs were published with the results.

160 -0.27
80  -0.45
40  -1.13

WA6ZTY