[time-nuts] 5370a manual

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Mar 7 17:25:58 EST 2007

Well, one thing for sure, in both my units, the chips are not anywhere near ready to fall off. I need a crow bar to take them out...

Same thing with the PWBs themselves, the card edge connectors are extremely tight, that's one reason I am puzzled by the problems, there seems to be plenty of contact pressure.

However, the sockets really look like the cheap type, tin plated, not the gold plated, machined contacts type.

Didier