[time-nuts] GPS Phase locked Local Oscillator experiment

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu Mar 8 05:08:35 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Very interesting. Myself and others have been talkning and writing about
doing something like this for an embarassing long time.

Is this not pretty much the setup that HP was refering to in the paper and
patent that Magnus dug out some weeks ago.

Wonder how the Z3816A would like a modified VP inside... Hmmm... a closed
loop system, what are really the timeconstants relevant, to make sure it
is stable?

Its good news that the atmosphere is well behaved!

--

   Björn