[time-nuts] FEI FE-5440E Help wanted...

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 18:39:45 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any information on the above Cesium Clock unit?  I have
had one sitting in my garage for a couple of years looking rather
forlorn, since it is missing the A12 module.    This looks to be part of
one or more of the main power supplies, from what I have been able to
work out from the underneath.  I imagine this is common to the other
varieties of the 5440 as well.

If I could get the schematic of this module I should be able to clone
it, or perhaps someone may have the manual that they might lend?  FEI
deny all knowledge of it.  I did try them.

Even if the Cs tube does not have any life left in it, it would be great
to get this working, even if only as a clock!

73 All,
Dan
ac6ao / g3ncr