[time-nuts] Question for the cesium nuts.

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 21:37:54 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/18/2007 06:29:32 Pacific Daylight Time,
cfharris at erols.com writes:

Yes,  that is the general idea.  Also medical equipment must not be used
by  the US medical community in the US, hazardous materials must sold only
to  companies that are proven capable of safe use and disposal, vehicles  must
not be sold in a way that competes with commercial companies  (HumVee's,
etc.),
airplanes must not be sold in a way that competes with  Boing...

Here is the real reason I think: competition.

I heard in the early  70's they destroyed the old Appollo era blue-prints
real quickly so that there  won't be any competition to the Space Shuttle
program; this appearantly gave  Werner von Braun almost a heart attack. 2 decades
later they wished they had  these blue-prints...

About a year ago there was an RFQ by the government to destroy 10's of
thousands of aircraft parked somewhere in Arizona by the highest bidder. No one
was allowed to remove any equipment or spare parts from these aircraft. We
gotta keep the military industrial complex allive!

bye,
Said