[time-nuts] HP 5370A Frequency counter Problem(s)

Jack Hudler jack at hudler.org
Sat Mar 24 01:23:16 EDT 2007

Then all that's needed it to scan in the silkscreened side, clean it up,
laser print it on clear adhesive backed label material, cut out the LED
display area and viola; you have a new display.
You can do this on two pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 and butt them together, from the
front no one would notice.

I replaced a whole 5334B front panel with one printed on ink jet, then
sealed with semi gloss clear.
Sanded off the old paint, then repainted with some enamel stuff from Lowes,
let that cure and put on the label, and trimmed out the holes.
Looked better than the original other than the place where they butt
together. Though you do have to look real close.
Give it try: http://www.hudler.org/pub/5334B-1.png while you're at it, get
creative! Put your name on it.
If you want the Photoshop CS2 file then let me know it's 66Meg.

Jack