[time-nuts] HP 113BR manual copies

David Forbes dforbes at dakotacom.net
Sat Mar 24 13:18:37 EDT 2007

At 12:06 AM -0400 3/24/07, Chuck Harris wrote:
>Hi Bill,
>
>I sure wouldn't mind having a copy of your 113AR manual to use
>with my 113BR... hint... hint.
>
>-Chuck Harris

Dan,

I have a copy of that manual, and I was trying to scan it a year ago
when my scanner gave up the ghost. I got about halfway through.

I could walk across the street to Kinko's and make a photocopy if
you're willing to pay about $10 for the effort. Nothing fancy,
single-sided, with schematics on B size paper in sections as needed.

I could make more copies if anyone else is interested. It's quite the
manual, describing some clockmaking stuff you don't usually get from
HP.

--

--David Forbes, Tucson, AZ
http://www.cathodecorner.com/