[time-nuts] Ultra low phase noise floor measurement system forRF devices.

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Mar 30 13:26:24 EDT 2007

Well, I must admit I did not read the referenced article, but, he is talking
about dBc, or relative to the carrier and not kT. So, if the carrier power
is high enough I suppose it could be done. Even suppose you could measure
it, what would it take to generate such a pure carrier. That may even be
more difficult. -

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731