[time-nuts] PTS310 Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun May 13 15:17:45 EDT 2007

Hi Ulrich and All

I joined the list today, found it whilst looking for info on  some Lucent GPS
kit, as I have a strong interest in GPS and other time and  frequency
standards, both off air and standalone.

While having a look through the archives I found your request, as  below, for
PTS310 information.
I have the full manual in pdf format but it's approx 20Mb so  I would have to
split it into two for mailing, as AOL will only  send/receive attachments up
to 16MB, and would need an email address known to  accept 10Mb files.
Alternatively, if anyone else wants it too, I could upload it onto
rapidshare .com for download.

Apologies if this doesn't come out in the expected format, there's no
"reply" option on archived postings so I've had to cut and paste.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

Gents,

I just managed to buy a second hand PTS 310 synthesizer on  eBay in the
remote-only version with parallel BCD interface. Has anyone of  you a
manual available in electronic form or at least some information on  the
pinning of the 50-pol Amphenol connector for setting the  frequency?

Best regards and thanks in advance

Ulrich  Bangert
df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Ortholzer Weg 1