[time-nuts] PTS310 Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon May 14 18:26:46 EDT 2007

In a message dated 14/05/2007 05:02:13 GMT Daylight Time, didier at cox.net
writes:

Hi  Nigel,

Welcome to the list.

You are welcome to upload your  manual to my Manual web  page:
http://www.ko4bb.com/ham_radio/Manuals
Instructions are at the  top.
Hi Didier

Nice to see you again, and thanks for the kind welcome.

The PTS310 manual is actually one I downloaded from Teknet, I could have
pointed Ulrich there but it's a bit messy having to register etc.

Their only restriction is that it shouldn't be sold so uploading it
shouldn't be a problem, but please confirm you're happy with that.
If you are ok with it, I've also got manuals from them for the PTS500 and
PTS3200.