[time-nuts] NTP problem on Windows

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu May 17 04:14:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/16/2007 21:37:57 Pacific Daylight Time,
priapulus at yahoo.com writes:

I  routinely reboot all of our Windows machines; otherwise
they become flaky  and unreliable. Win 98 needed to be
done about twice a day or they'd crash.  Win 2000 will often
last several days. Linux boxes never need  rebooting...

/b

Oh, come on. No more "Linux is so great, and Windows really sucks"  bashing.

One of my Win2K system has been running flawlessly for over 6 months now,
and my software engineering friends' Linux system crashed taking all his data
with it into Nirvana. There is no holy grail when it comes to computers.

bye,
Said