[time-nuts] Kode 375-928 Display - Help!

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Wed May 23 20:09:41 EDT 2007

RS-485 is a balanced drive (i.e., 2 floating wires).  It would be better to
power it up and see if the standard RS-232 signal levels are present on the
proper pins (2 & 3) before doing anything else (assuming absence of a manual).
I do not know if there is a standard pinout for RS-485 on a dsub 25 connector.

Bill....WB6BNQ