[time-nuts] FMT

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun May 27 09:51:59 EDT 2007

Hi Connie,

My life has been a little complicated lately, but it will settle
eventually :-)

I was surprised to be so close just by ear. 20m was hard because of QSB,
but 40 and 80 were good, with strong and stable signals.

I have Spectrum Lab installed on this "new to me" laptop, so next week
should be better. I will use the HP 8657B instead of the HP 3586 (the
lack of attenuator on the 3586 TG output makes it hard to adjust the
level of the injection signal). Resolution drops to 1 Hz instead of 0.1
Hz, but with Spectrum Lab, that should be fine.

Thanks for running this exercise. That is most interesting. I wish ARRL
had such a good setup...

73,
Didier KO4BB