[time-nuts] FW: Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed May 30 16:42:40 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/30/2007 13:06:23 Pacific Daylight Time,
df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de writes:

Regards
Ulrich Bangert

Hi Ulrich,

I am still using plotter daily, easier to use than Stable32.

Some comments on Plotter:

it cannot directly read-in RS-232 output from the 53132A (such as I posted
yesterday). This is because of the Comma the HP unit inserts in the  numbers.

Any chance you can make Plotter "comma" compatible?

Also, Plotter always comes up in scientific notation on the vertical scale,
I always have to set it to #.6 mode manually. Any chance to make it come up in
 normal notation?

thanks,
Said