[time-nuts] MVUS FMT Results -- Update

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Nov 3 16:58:26 EDT 2007

Just wanted to let folks know that we were actually planning to publish
results for the MVUS Frequency Measuring Test that was held on Oct. 13/14.

We received 19 entries, some with as many as 15 (out of 18 possible)
readings, and N8ZM and I have been playing with spreadsheets to figure
out how to rank and display the results.  Since we have some real prizes
to hand out, we want to do the job right.

Unfortunately, some business travel and other real-world interference
has kept both of us doing other things when we'd rather be arguing over
decimal places. :-)  However, we hope to get the results up in the next
day or three.

73,
John