[time-nuts] Fury Interface Board: How about TI OPA277?

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Nov 3 19:13:44 EDT 2007

kevin-usenet at horizon.com wrote:
> Yeah, it gets a bit heated.  Since you have the data sheets and all,
> could you spare us a bit of work and summarize, for each OCXO:
> - What EFC and power voltages it needs.
>   (Using an input voltage lower than your own supply rail seems odd.)
> - What EFC voltage stability (uV per day or whatever) is needed to match
>   the oscillator stability (ppb per day).
> - And what RFC voltage tempco (uV/C) is required to match the oscillator
>   tempco (ppb/C).

I have datasheets (or equivalent thereof) for
HP 10543
HP10544A
HP10544B/C
HP10811A/B
HP E1938A
OSA 8600
OSA 8607
SRS SC 10
FTS1200
Symmetricom 1000B

I will setup a spreadsheet for these that tabulates EFC voltage limits
etc and calculates the required drifts etc.
I can export the results as a pdf file or in some other format if required.
I use Open Office to allow cross platform compatibility.
Spreadsheet can also be saved in Excel format if required.
I have FreeBSD, Linux and Windows XP/2K/98SE machines available.

If anyone has data for additional OCXOs they wish to include please post
a link or send me (off list) the datasheet as an attachment.
I will periodically post the updated OCXO list
I should be able to post a preliminary table by 1300 UTC.

Bruce