[time-nuts] Fury Interface Board: 5MHz needed?

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Nov 7 21:43:12 EST 2007

> Fantastic work on that page as usual, Tom.  Your documentation really sets
> the curve (no pun intended) for the rest of us amateur-metrologist types. :)
>
> I've been toying with the idea of disciplining a 10811 with the output of my
> Thunderbolt to cut down on the spurs from the latter, so your PN and ADEV
> comparisons between the Z3801 and TBolt are especially interesting.
>
> -- john, KE5FX

For others on the list, John is referring to the PN plots at:
http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/fury/phase.htm

Let me know when you have the 10811 running from the
Thunderbolt and I'll add that to the set of results. Note that
the Trimble GUI can be used to adjust the EFC parameters
as necessary.

/tvb