[time-nuts] 10544B datasheet

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 08:03:01 EST 2007

Bruce has uploaded the 10543 and 10544B & C, they are in my Manuals pages
(at 2 places at the moment).  They are very clean scans, thank you again
Bruce!

I am still not clear about the best way to sort the manuals, and there is a
lot of work left to organize everything logically, but at least the Search
feature works, so if something is up there, the Search will find it.

Didier

http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl